I am very excited to announce that I will be headed with my family to Tampa Florida to be the Director of Front-end Development for Branded Holdings, a Selling Source company. I am very much looking forward to the challenges and responsibilities that this new job will present. Along with the excitement of starting a new job, Cassie and I are excited to experience life in the southeast, enjoy some warm sandy beaches, try some new food, and have a baby!
My experience at WCG over the past year has been great. WCG is full of incredibly smart and talented people that have been a blast to work with. I am sad to leave many of the friendships that have been forged over the many projects and clients we have worked with.
Great leaders at WCG I’ve had the chance to work with or get to know:
- Jim Weiss - Founder of WCG and an incredible leader and hard worker with a great vision
- Bob Pearson - President W2O Group that works out of the Austin office when he isn’t traveling and author of Pre-Commerce
- Aaron Strout - Head of location based marketing at WCG, fun guy to work with, and usually rockin’ a great hairdo : )
- Greg Matthews - Health revolutionary doing some really interesting work with medical and doctor related social media data
- Spike Jones - Author of Brains on Fire and if he is on your team, you know you are going to have fun
While at WCG I have been able to grow in new areas and strengthen existing skills in project management, analytics, web development, big data, communication, client management, project planning, web development, and social media. I will be forever grateful for my time at WCG. A big thanks goes out to my wife for always supporting and believing in me, and to God for being patient with me, making me a better man, and being a constant guide in my life.