When you have video or audio that is not playing back correctly, it can be helpful to check out chrome://media-internals/ which is documented at https://www.chromium.org/audio-video/media-internals
This can give you some information on the playback including errors that may have occurred.
Keyframe misalignment can cause stuttering when switching between renditions. To check for this you can use a tool like aegisub.
Load each video
Export keyframe text file
Compare the files for differences. If the keyframes are aligned, the keyframe text files should all be identical.
https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino was the most helpful place to start. You need to
- open the Arduino IDE
- Open ‘Preferences’ menu under ‘File’
- Add the url http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json to the ‘Additional Boards Manager URLs’ input box
- click ‘OK’
- open menus ‘Tools’ -> ‘Board’ -> ‘Boards Manager’
- find the esp8266 by searching in search filter input
- Click the esp8266 and click install
You should then be able to connect to and upload sketches to the espduino board.
Sometimes you don’t have access to scripts you are trying to debug. Using the chrome extension flip the script makes it really easy to serve up local versions of files in place of the remote requests.